Friday 2 November 2012

Hospital hubby

You are here with me. I am so grateful. I really really want you here this morning. I know we're just sitting here, we're not doing anything interesting, we're not taking to dr's or getting diagnosed with anything, so I know you think this is a waste of your time. I just want you beside me for this. I am really scared, Grumpy. I am worried about what they're going to do and what they're going to find. What if I'm broken? What if this is end of our baby journey? What if I let you down? I don't want to do this. But I also don't want this to be the end. I just want to have babies with you. So please forgive me when I turn into this crazy needy idiot, and just keep sitting with me.
I love you, and I'm glad you're here with me.
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment