Monday 13 August 2012

Holiday

Spending holidays together was an interesting experience.

I found it very strange to realise that this is the longest we have ever spent together as uninterrupted "us" time. I can see why we don't do it very often. I mean I love spending time with you and I loved going away with you and I loved everything about our holiday, but oh my goodness, I don't think we've ever bickered as much.

I swear I could not do a thing right! If I wanted to sleep I was lazy. If I wanted to eat I was a glutton. If I wanted to go somewhere I wasn't letting you relax. If I wanted to stay in and ready book I might as well have stayed home. I couldn't read a map. I couldn'tpack a suitcase. We didn't need souvenirs... It just went on! I think we just about killed each other!

And then to get home and suddenly be loving and relaxed. Why couldn't we be like that while we were away? We got home and fell in love. After two weeks of togetherness that just about instigated homicide, we get home and are all lovey dovey...? I just don't get it. And I don't know how we learn to do it better next time.

What ever... I love you and I'm happy and relaxed after our holiday.

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment