Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome to 2013

Grumpy,

I am looking forward to a better year this year. You have been my treasure and my strength this year, and I have been so grateful for you so many times. I love you more than words can say. This year has been so hard with some real challenges. You have been away so much. I have had health stuff up the wazoo. We did our counselling, we waited for the regulated timeframes, we came through a cancer scare, you stood beside me through everything. You have made this year bearable.

2013 is going to be our year. We will have an amazing year and we are going to come out the other end, even stronger.

While I wouldn't volunteer to go through this year again, it has made me appreciate you and all you do. I love you, I love you, I love you.

Your Grumbles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment